You have no items in your shopping cart
Welding is a very delicate process: it exposes the user to many hazards, requiring precision and accuracy at the same time. we design many models of gloves and clothing, offering various PPE combinations to meet users' needs as best as possible.Therefore, ourwelding PPE guarantee heat protection, resistance to glowing sparks, mechanical risks and comfort during the job.
Welding gloves are manufactured with high-quality leather, manufactured in Italy and checked by our specialists during the whole finishing in the tanning process. Watch our video to find out the features of high quality welding gloves!
Thanks to the constant research for innovative materials, our high-performance fabrics for all products. Therefore, the whole range includes the line of leather clothing up to the most recent line of coated clothing, certified ISO 11611.
Reference standards for welding gloves and clothing:
- EN388:2016 Protective gloves against mechanical risks
- EN 407:2004 Protective gloves against thermal risks
- EN 12477:2001+A1:2005 Protective gloves for welders
- EN ISO 11612:2015 Protective clothing against heat and flame
- EN ISO 11611:2015 Protective clothing for welding