You have no items in your shopping cart
Cyclohexylamine 99.5+% extra pure
|ADR||8 II UN2357|
- Buy 2 and save 5%
- Buy 6 and save 10%
What is Cyclohexylamine?
Hexylamine is a colorless to pale yellow liquid that, like many amines, has an irritating fishy odor. It is a flammable and harmful substance with many applications both in the Laboratory and in industry. It is a strong organic base.
What is Cyclohexylamine used for?
Cyclohexylamine is used as a reaction intermediate in the synthesis of other organic compounds. It is the precursor of sulphenamides used to accelerate vulcanizations. It is a building block for medicines (for example, expectorants, painkillers and bronchodilators). The amine itself is an effective corrosion inhibitor. Sweeteners are derived from this amine, including cyclamate. The herbicide hexazinone is a derivative of cyclohexylamine.
If you need cyclohexylamine, laboratory discounter is the right place for you. We offer Cyclohexylamine with high purity at a fair price! Guaranteed the lowest price and shipped quickly! So order your Cyclohexylamine quickly at Laboratoriumdiscounter.nl. Do you need other chemicals? Take a look at our extensive range!
Aminocyclohexane, Aminohexahydrobenzene, Hexahydroaniline, Hexahydrobenzenamine
Empirical formula C6H13N
Molar mass (M) 99,17 g/mol
Density (D) 0,87 g/cm³
Boiling point (bp) 113 °C
Melting point (mp) -18 °C
ADR 8 II
CAS No. 108-91-8
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- Reproductive toxicity Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H361f-Suspected of damaging fertility.
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H311-Toxic in contact with skin.
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.